lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Twisted Love: Violet

Violet is dead...


Welcome to my second review this time it’s on Violet, the other doll from the Twisted Love series.

Violet was released early this year (2010) to celebrate Valentines, like Rose, Violet has a special color coffin, and hers is blue.



Something I love is when living dead dolls have the dead look, and from the first time I saw Violet on the promo pictures I knew she was going to be one of my favorite dolls because of that, Violet has that corpse look that I love on a doll.





Her outfit is practically the same as Rose but in blue instead or red, the blue and black dress with a big black bow on the back, white socks, black shoes, and a black and blue hair bow, I had the same problem with the bow as with Rose and solve it the same way, but also the black paint on her hair bow begun to fall, the haircut is the same as Rose but the black hair is a lot more thin.







The paint on her is really awesome, she has this grey lines all over her face that gives a creepy effect, her eyes are different, while one is a white circle that looks evil, the other one is blue looking up more like a dead person eye, her mouth is painted in a weird way that makes her mouth look open enough to show her teeth, under her cheeks she have some black paint that makes a deader effect on her face, a lot of people don’t like it and would prefer a new mold for that, but I love how they make them look different with just paintwork, this black paint gets unnoticeable with the black hair if you comb it in front of it.



Most Violet dolls I have seen have two black lines between her eyebrows, mine doesn’t have them, she have dirty marks and black lines all over her legs and arms, black dirt on her fingers, and her undies are blue.



Like almost every doll she comes with a death certificate, and she comes with a cool heart shaped necklace with the living dead dolls logo in red, visible when she is sealed because she is wearing.





Combined with Rose’s dagger necklace you can combine them and wear them.



Violet is a doll that I love to dead! She looks so evil and dead at the same time that was impossible for me to not falling in love with her. Worth every single dollar, one of my all time favs!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario